Mindfulness Now participants are assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Rapport skills
- Assessment and preparation of clients/learners
- Client/learner safety
- Teaching/facilitation ability
- Outcome monitoring
- Client/learner evaluation
The following assessment methods are used:
- Observational assessment during the 5-day training course
- Post-course written assignment that includes a question paper and submission of a completed case study
Please note that the inclusive training fees cover assessment and
certification, along with all teaching materials provided electronically.
As a graduate of the Mindfulness Now programme, you are eligible to use the Mindfulness Now logo on your website, publicity and training materials.
Mindfulness Now is not a business franchise and there is nothing to purchase beyond the course fees. Following successful assessment, you are granted an annual license, renewable on the basis of evidence of continuing professional development.